View Profile dude-im-alive

All 31 Movie Reviews

1 w/ Response

Good animation!

nicely animated and pretty funny, the missions robo chicken was given really reminded me of being given missions in video games, like splinter cell or something. I like!

Love it

I love how the two stories in this follow on from each other and seeing these characters in the other tank men is pretty funny too. Funny to see how that sniper got his place (poor guy)

Best thing ever!

I have watched this countless times and it's been stuck in my head for so long now.
The best bit is when the red dude rises up going "Mmm Mmm Mmm"... made me lol.

Awesome

i liked the bleach/naruto fighting style, piconjo reminded me of Ichigo when he goes hollow (which is fucking cool). Pico however, sounds a bit like a retard. voice acting could be improved!

Boolshet

tried to be funny but... wasn't. he should've watched the ninja movies, got really into them and become a rogue ninja himself. Rather than eating some annoying chinese guys lame ass cookie that he had been keeping for far too long. good animation skills though, they should be put to better use. and maybe use different camera angles coz i got bored when it was just back and forth between the two of them and they weren't moving.

Boring.

Epic.

'nuff said

Touching...

I could see making that video meant alot to you, music went perfectly aswell (Y)

too repetetive

sorreh i thought that was that was so so repetetive and it's not like none of us have seen that before

sorry rubbish

Woot!!

That was amazing lol

lots of things from games and stuff but oh well it was still great =D

cannot wait for teh next episode XD

woot lol

suckish

the bit you used from kung fu hustle was suckish and you used naruto headbands

i thought it was really bad sorry

also so clicking too read is really boring add some voices!!

I make music - music that sounds like it could be from a classic SNES game of sorts. I don't ever intend to create this type of music exactly, but having played so much of these games it's no surprise their BGM has influenced what I happen to make.

25, Male