BatTheArcher- Victory BatTheArcher- Victory

Pretty interesting mash-up of synths and song progression :)

BatTheArcher responds:

Thanks.

A Lesson In Power A Lesson In Power

Absolutely nailed it man! Love it! :D what program do you use btw? merry christmas!

wandschrank responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you like it! :) I use Ableton Live 9. Happy Holidays!!

(8bit) Carnivals on Fire (8bit) Carnivals on Fire

Lovely, I love simple wyeah really nostalgic and nice melodies like this :)

Acoustatic responds:

Thanks man! The melodies were inspired by simple tunes that one might hear at a circus or carnival. I'm happy the piece could help you feel a bit nostalgic :)

XDub XDub

Jesus this be some heavy shit!

XdEsignS responds:

Thank you man!! I really appriciate the feedback and the view :D

Flapp Flapp

Well made and pretty decent idea for a flappy bird song :P I use FL studios and it's cool to hear the different sounds you get on Reason. This song really reminds me of a song in worms armeggedon actually... a lot, but yeah well made tune dude like it!

Neojock responds:

Thanks man. Yeah although you're limited to the vsts in Reason, they're hella good. Also really slick mixing side to the program. I've tried to use FL but I guess it's not my cup of tea. Glad you like the track!

Just some glitch-hop loop Just some glitch-hop loop

Yo, how did you get that 'in and out' effect on the main synth-line? I assume it was side-chaining, but is it side-chain compression or something else? and also what compressor are you using on FL Studios? The one I have doesn't seem to have the side-chain function. Cool stuff btw, that buzzyness ain't really my cuppa tea, sometimes is, but the more robotic sounds are more my ting. Cheers dude!

Norato responds:

Gross beat sidechaining ( Not the preset tho)

The Artificial Demise The Artificial Demise

Scary, not my kind of thing but I appreciate the creation of the song is sound and well done. I didn't vote on the thing as I don't want to lower your score ( i would pick 4) but I didn't want to give it 5 either. well done!

NOR4TO - Articulator NOR4TO - Articulator

Nice man, do you use FL studios? I saw that you were using wasp and sytrus in your description so I thought you might. I've also just uploaded a song (called Social Alarm) and use wasp and wasp XT in it, didn't wanna use sytrus this time because I can use wasp better (it's definitely easier). By the sounds of it you are definitely more skilled than I am with the music making programs (not sure which one you use). But yeah, this song has a very happy and crazy vibe to it, reminds me of a video-game lover mixed with knife-party or something like that. If you do use fl studios, we could do a collaboration at some point if you are up for it! Would be cool to. Also would be cool if you could check out my latest track. Also, follow for follow? :)

Norato responds:

Yes, I must agree. SYTRUS Is F*cking hard :D I actually learned Massive and HARMOR! before fcking sytrus :D All the harmonics distortion units, mods n stuff is just really hard even for orientation.

And yes, I use FL studio ( 11 currently ). I BEGGIN with WASP and than Wasp XT ( wich I dont even use currently, just clasic wasp )

And at least, I dont do Follow for follow :D If I will like your songs a lot, I will follow dont worry :)

Starfox-At Last My Father Can Starfox-At Last My Father Can

This is awesome. Can I ask what you made this on? I use FL Studios and make similar things, video-games being a major influence on what I make as well. This is insanely well done, thanks!

Welcome to Tomorrow Welcome to Tomorrow

Sounds really nice, the drum beat is awesome with the breaking and stuff and the glitchy elements. I would suggest changing the drum beat at points though, keeping it fresh throughout and cutting some of the instruments or changing the melody (to a darker one for example), which you do at points like in the middle and end, but I would say more change would be nicer for the track, otherwise it never feels like it's really 'dropped' and that nothing really changed from the intro. Although I did hear a lot of new noises coming in and things building on the top of it, a proper shift might help at one point, then go back to the first thing.

All just suggestions and I listened to the whole track and thought it was good and well made as a whole, and everything I said could be stylistic choices which I am nagging at just for what I prefer, so maybe don't take any hedence to them if you feel you don't need to :) it's all good.

Cheers for uploading I enjoyed :)

JusticeMode responds:

Thanks for the feedback, and I appreciate the comments and compliments!

I absolutely agree with you on the lack of a drop. I've gotta say as far as weaknesses go, that's my biggest one right now, but believe me when I say I'm working on it.

Thanks again for taking time to review and rate!