Caffeine Dreams Caffeine Dreams

Cool. Nice idea. I like the start how the guy's legs turn into the iceburgs...

one criticism i have is that it would be nice to have some other running animations, like maybe they guy reacting to something in his surroundings rather than the same animation running throughout it. I respect how the scenery changed all the time and how there were things happening a lot, but it is something i would have liked to have seen.

Goat Cheese Goat Cheese

wow. Makes me wanna know where this was shot. I really like how you've given it a docementary feel with the camera shot style and the animals just doing what they're doing. Also, really creative design with the animals. I like the shot with the skull cow things, and the people walk up the stairs, showing they're just normal creatures in this world. Very imaginative and nuts. I also liked the way some of them seemed to shy away from the fact they were being filmed, like the guy who turned into a bin after looking at the camera.

Awesome stuff man.

Paper Hotline Miami Paper Hotline Miami

Very in touch with the game. Reminded me of the Madness series. Really nice animation with the paper... not sure how you did it i'm not an animator but for me it was impressive.

Party Bueno Party Bueno

Haha that was brilliant, a really good idea put into practise here. Can't imagine how long it would have taken compiling all the things! Anyway cheers for using my music for the main dance rooms of the game, glad to contribute and help make an awesome game that so many people played!

molkman responds:

Sorry for getting yo name wrong! Superbueno tune you did!

Dino Run : Enter Planet D Dino Run : Enter Planet D

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THE FIRST ONE THE MUSIC FOR THE VOLCANO LEVEL WAS AMAZING THIS ONE IS ALSO AWESOME I LIKE THE HATS.

Aurorae Aurorae

Made it to the train on my first go with the ten lives thing. Not sure if that's good yet, but was a fun game nonetheless and I'm going to complete it now on easy. Hard seems like a challenge better done after completion once. I love platformer games and this is quite good. I would say that a little bit of definition (i.e. colour difference) could be useful between background and what you're meant to stand on, though I like the eerie, sort of empty design. Nice!

If you ever need music in the future, I make music and I'm sure I could make something for a game like this. Would love to collaborate.

Cheers, and good game!

semaphor responds:

Thanks man, if I'm needing music in the future I'll let you know.

BatTheArcher- Victory BatTheArcher- Victory

Pretty interesting mash-up of synths and song progression :)

BatTheArcher responds:

Thanks.

A Lesson In Power A Lesson In Power

Absolutely nailed it man! Love it! :D what program do you use btw? merry christmas!

wandschrank responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you like it! :) I use Ableton Live 9. Happy Holidays!!

(8bit) Carnivals on Fire (8bit) Carnivals on Fire

Lovely, I love simple wyeah really nostalgic and nice melodies like this :)

Acoustatic responds:

Thanks man! The melodies were inspired by simple tunes that one might hear at a circus or carnival. I'm happy the piece could help you feel a bit nostalgic :)

Smooth Mario Smooth Mario

Epic! not sure whether or not he'll get hit by those fireballs or not when he lands... dangerous shiz. Nicely done as usual!

Luther Luther

You have very constructive and well honed fun before bed man. Been looking at all your recent stuff and it blows me away every time! do you use digital or not?

JoshSummana responds:

Yeah this is digital :)

SonicDaHedgeHog SonicDaHedgeHog

Sick as Fuuuuuuuu-! Shared it on my Chaos Emeralds Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chaos-Emeralds/294206913367